Obtained from our best Chardonnay vineyards located on the striking hills around Piana Rotaliana. Fresh and mineral, soft and with a lengthy almond finish, this wine ages in small oak barrels for at least 18 months.
vanille, spices and exotic fruit
warm and mineral with a lenghty almond finish
- Wine Style:dry white, full bodied
- Alcohol:13.0 % vol.
- Total acidity:5.90 g/l
- Sugar:1.0 g/l
Guyot and Trentino Pergola, in Cembra Valley and on Faedo and Pressano hills
Dry, middle consistency, clay soil
Handpicked since early september
Fermentation & and ageing
Fermentation in steel containers and ageing in small French Oak barrels for 18 months
For up to 4 months
When to drink it
Wonderfully balanced, it combines fresh acidity and smooth texture when still young. After cellaring, it becomes a round white.
Structured fish courses and white meats
Reviews & accolades
- Silver Chardonnay du Monde, International Wine Competition 2020
- Bronze Concorso Civiltà del Bere - WOW! The Italian Wine Competition 2020
- 86 punti Seminario Permanente Luigi Veronelli - Guida Oro I Vini di Veronelli 2021 p. 316
- 88 punti Luca Maroni - Annuario dei Migliori Vini italiani 2018
- 85 punti Gigi Brozzoni & Daniel Thomases - Guida Oro I Vini di Veronelli 2018